Saturday, May 2, 2009

59c burgers!!!

I am visiting Paige this weekend and she had a genius idea last night to drive to the local Dairy Queen and order up 34 burgers as they are on for 59c! YOWZA! Reminded me of Jughead Jones from the Archie comics. I always wanted to order a huge platter of burgers like that... I guess now i can cross that off my "bucket list". eat like jughead jones




3 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

59 cents? Why have I not heard of this before??? That's a gold mine!!

I wish I could've seen the faces when you ordered that.. even better would've been through the drive thru... you'd have had the longest grumpiest lineup of people behind you...

*still giggling*

jessica jespersen said...

They threw us out of the line-up to wait in the parking lot and winess a large hairy trucker change his shirt,,, big bang for our buck... dinner AND a show!--j

Jen said...

Soooo good!