Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*whimper*


Sorry, but today I just feel like whining...
-10th day out of 11 that included voluminous amounts of vomit.
-day two of an eyeball-popping, nausea-inducing migraine.
um...hmmmmm.... now i have mental block... Either life isn't so bad, or I'm losing my marbles and can't remember all the other things worth whining about.... *blush* Time to suck it up and get on with the game. (No points scored.)

4 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I know exactly how you feel Jess. It was so traumatizing for me when our gang got that flu. Hang in there .... this too with end.

Anonymous said...

Hope it isn't Sadie that is sick again.... I'm worried about her... keep us posted! Thanks. Denise in Saskatchewan

mamazee said...

*smoochie* Jess - what a rough two weeks... it's gotta end soon - i'm hoping they find something today - a reason, something they can *fix*. Love you and i'm praying for you, too... i hate those rotten headaches - it's totally stress for me...