Friday, March 20, 2009

Forgot Something!

It's 11:30 at night and I got home an hour ago from a night out with a friend. We were having nachos and chocolate desserts at Boston Pizza and I got a call from Curt telling me that Wes needed me. My date night was abruptly cut short (sorry Andrea!) and I headed home to find a happy-to-see-me boy who didn't seem too starved. He did giggle and kick when he saw me though and that was a thrill for sure! After getting him settled back into his crib, Curt told me how Sadie had asked for muffins tonight. I started throwing things into the mixer so she could have muffins in the morning. Then she woke up and came down the stairs to find me making her muffins. She decided to stay up and wait for them to finish baking. I suppose she felt like we were good old pals staying up late together and it brought back the conspiratorial conversation we had at the Dr's about the pee sample that we were going to leave for the lab techs. We were walking to my room to get something holding hands and she looked up at me and said "At the Dr's I peed in a cup..."
me: "Yes you sure did Sadie and we left it in their cupboard."
sadie: "We forgot to spill it on their heads!"
me: "Yes Sadie, i guess we did forget to do that!" Haa haa! (wasn't really part of the plan!)--j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't drink the apple juice if Sadie is mad at you!

jessica jespersen said...

I should say not. haa!-j