Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Chores and the Daily Excitement
Since "Rose" arrived on Sunday, there has been a
bigger posse heading out each morning to do chores with dad. Carrie made sure she saved some of her sweet raisin oatmeal this morning for her favourite pig and came back beaming from ear to ear that Rose LOOOOVED oatmeal and we needed to make her hot oatmeal every morning! (I think Rose will do fine on whatever scraps hit the pail. I have a feeling that the kids will be requesting oatmeal more often though, just so they can leave some for piggy-pie. We had a really productive morning of Bible, Greek/Latin, Science, Spelling, Math, L.A. etc. Then i put the little ones down for naps and got at the music. When the older kids took a break, i
was cleaning up the book closet upstairs and heard Sadie crying. She had woken up from her nap. I went to get her and she told me she had thrown up. Sure enough. All over my bedroom carpets. She didn't want to let me go though so i quick called Curt to ask him to pick up a carpet cleaner and sat snuggling. I had booked an appointment at the Dr. last week but they couldn't get us in till the 14th so we're going to head into the Stollery tomorrow and get her checked out. Especially considering the last week and her strange behaviour. :( Feeling bad for her sorry little self. I'm so thankful for
family so close at times like this. So good to know that the kids will be with Grandma while we are taking care of Sadie in the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is a mighty sweet piggy you have there! And a much sweeter Sadie! We are praying for you sweet girl! Grandma's being close by and willing to help is a blessing that is not measurable:)
Hey Jess,
I know how your heart just aches when your kids are sick and not themselves. We will be praying for all of you. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment