Well, the big reveal turned into a little bit of a miss for me! Sadie has been drinking a lot lately and today at Shirley's was not exception. They had juice and she just went to town. She wasn't sitting at the adult table so i didn't notice how much she drank but she came to me later and said "My tummy HUUUURTS!" Her tummy was all cold and we teased her for eating too much ice cream cake. Jeff went to go get the pig as it was present time. I sat down with Sadie. Curt started to open his presents. Suddenly Sadie squealed and covered her mouth. I said "Are you going to throw up?" I got up to run for the washroom with her. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I"M NOT!!!" I sat back down. She heaved again and my sister in law and our friend Joanne yelled "She *is* going to throw up!" I ran, with her yelling "NOOO I DON'T WANT TO THROW UP!!!" I took her to the bathroom and...maybe she didn't *want* to, but did she ever! I heard the sound of the pig being presented and laughing in the other room and Sadie just kept givin' 'er. :( Poor Sadie. By the time we came out the pig was putting on a show that was making Joanne dry-heave and everyone choke with laughter and horror. He was quickly removed to the garage and my mother in law made the rounds with some lysol spray. Happy Birthday Curt! What a circus! Curt and Carrie took the pig home and the pig quickly snuggled down in the straw. It's -15 today but she will be toasty under there.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Curt!!! We love you and can't wait to meet your new piggie!!!!!!
Love the Tebb's
Happy birthday uncle Coat!
Sorry we didn't end up calling - everyone is sick here - but hope you are loving your beautiful pig :) - and hope Sadie is feeling better soon!
Luther says "Close to this date, can we go to auntie's house and see the new pig?"
So, close to this date, we shall!
And now to prepare third meal...
Post a Comment