Saturday, March 21, 2009
What day are we on now???
Thrilled with the "eating of the muffin" yesterday, i made another batch today. Accidentally, i quadrupled the recipe. (ooops!) I sprinkled a few of them with chocolate chips. Curt had bought "caramel" chips and there were a few of those on top too. After eating a banana muffin, Sadie informed me that she did not like the "white" chocolate chips. I asked why not and she said "They taste like HAM!" Somebody forgot what ham tastes like I think. The drinking thing was less today but not gone and she is still having accidents at night. Curt has changed her once already and it's only 11:23. Looking forward to tomorrow and praying for a complete resolution of the problem. I'd better get to bed as I have to be at the church tomorrow morning at 7:45 for worship team. I'm going to need a STRONG coffee! This has been a long week...2 weeks... what day are we on!? Tomorrow marks the 2 week-aversary of Sadie's Sunday barf during the presenting of the pot-bellied pig. Nice when you can count your days off like that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How awful that bug was! Maybe that is all it was, a real bad bug. It really knocked Malakai out for quite some time. In fact he still will not eat Chicken, Beef or anything that grazes for that matter. It is so hard not to get mad and say "just eat, you need to be you again."
Good to hear that you got her eating again.
Post a Comment