Wednesday, February 11, 2009
If we could be young again...
We were driving to a neighbors' house last night, Ellie, my 5 year old sitting between Curt and I in the front seat. All of a sudden she said "Mom? I'm going to talk in a different voice....(insert nasal kermit the frog voice here) "HELLLLOOOO! What are you doing mooooom??" I quickly switched to my own nasal voice and replied just as crazily. She laughed and kept up the conversation for the rest of the ride. How come kids can just do that? If I were in a deep conversation over coffee with a friend and suddenly announced that I had decided to spice things up with a little voice work... maybe a little miss piggy, a splash of elmo, a smattering of George W Bush, it probably wouldn't go over as smoothly....but it would be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so cute Jess...Laughing out loud cute!
um, you still do that! LOL! That's what makes you such a fun sister, friend and auntie...
p.s. your valentine called to say he loves you auntie last night but no one was at home... so in case you need to feel extra loved, your boy uly was thinking of his special valentine LOL!
ok ok... you don't have to totally grow up do you? ;) Tell Uly i love him too.--j
Post a Comment