Tuesday, December 1, 2009
MRI results
Sadie's MRI results came in and they did not find a tumour! I'm overjoyed, and at the same time frustrated that I may not get *any* answers as to why her diabetes insipidus began in the first place. She has to go for two more sets of blood work to check her levels of blood osmolality and sodium to make sure her increased dose of dDavp is still good. They are also going to check her level of oxytocin this time which is new. The next step is genetic testing. Blood will need to be sent to Europe. Not sure when they will do that as her endocrinologist is pursuing a grant for that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thank you for this update, Jess. I've been wondering!! Here's hoping to a *good* week for you guys - laundry set fixed, happy children, and YAY for Wes sleeping!!
Praise the Lord for no tumor! We continue to pray for you guys! Samara loves to pray for Sadie. How is Darren these days? Sherilyn
Post a Comment