Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Grapevine

I walked into church for music practice tonight just as my husband's friend was heading in the doors for a bible study.
He beams at me, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"
I laughed.
"Hah! He told you already? He must be mighty proud of himself. We've known all of 2 days!"
"Yeah, i razzed him about that."
He held the door for me and I walked in carrying my bag and my mandolin. I got up on the stage. A friend looked at me.
"No baby Wesley tonight? I think this is the first time i've seen you at practice without a baby." I just smiled and thought *wrong*.
I'm pregnant. ;) shhh.

9 comments:

Laurianne said...

Congrats, Jess! That's awesome!

Melissa said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!! That's fantastic!! Congratulations & big HUGE HUGS to you!!!!!!

When's the due date?

Oh, I'm so excited for you!

Carol said...

Wow - the babies just keep coming!
Congratulations - hope all goes well!

Jen said...

WHAAAAAT?!?
That's awesome!!!
When is the day?!?

Tammy said...

Way to go Jespersens!!!

mamazee said...

love this one - and love the little dress... we are thinking boy for you, too, but that dress is very Curt's girly :)

Lori-Dawn said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!!

Crys said...

Blessings and more blessings! So happy for you!

Lisa said...

Congrats! What wonderful news. Praying for a wonderful and healthyh pregnancy!