Friday, December 11, 2009

Curt's surprise

Last night as Curt and I were laying in bed and i was nursing Wes, we were talking about the whirlwind of the past few days that we spent in Calgary with my sister Paige and the surprise of this pregnancy.
I looked up at Curt.
"I think it's a boy again."
He smiled and raised his eyebrows doubtfully.
"I bought something yesterday. Want to see it?!!"
He jumped out of bed without waiting for my answer like a 4 year old on Christmas morning, yanked a plastic yellow "Bass Pro Shops" bag off of the top shelf of his closet and pulled out a tiny camouflage dress with a lace collar. I burst out laughing at his goofy grin and the sweet little present. Such a proud Papa.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

For Curt's sake, I hope it is a girl. :)

Laurianne said...

So, when is your due date? Before summer?. . . . .or will we have to wait until the NEXT summer (2011) to see the newest addition?

jessica jespersen said...

Laurianne, if you come in the first week in August you may get lucky. :) -j

paige said...

that dress is super cute... and so is curt. i can just picture a little white haired j baby wearing that... unfortunately, i have my bets on BOY!!!! He'll be needing carhartts!! hehe.