Monday, January 12, 2009

Reflection

Sadie (3 yrs) : "Mom, can you put Starfall on the computer for me?"

I look up. Her short index finger is firmly lodged up her left nostril to the 3rd sticky knuckle... probably scratching her brains.

I shove my finger up my nose and answer her. "Sure Sadie, I'd love to do that."

Her finger flies out of her nose in shock. "MOM!!!!" Then a huge grin crosses her face. "Don't pick your nose Mom!" "Oh, okay."

7 comments:

paige said...

haa haaaa...
Should i try that one with Gage who tries to drink out of the toilet?

paige said...

Hey! Your link on the side that says it's to my blog is to the sojourners website, not my blog!

jessica jespersen said...

ooops, sorry about the mistake with the addy. Not sure how to do it so i asked Steph to do it for me and we must have entered the wrong addy. She's coming up soon again and I'll get her to fix it for me, unless you want to log into my account and fix it for me? (I'm such a computer loser!) I don't think the toilet "nightcaps" would be as effective. He would just be happy to have someone to clink glasses with at the bowl. haa haa! I purchased a "toilet lock" for that one... which created it's own set of problems as you can well imagine!!! enjoy!...in the meantime get him a good toothbrush haa haa!--j

Lori-Dawn said...

ROFL,
I soooo should try that with Shyla!
I'm not sure WHAT she'd do! hehe

Shawna said...

ok between the picking and the toilet I am hysterically laughing!!!!!!! Love it!

Vivian said...

One of the first rules I taught my kids (yes, before no running with scissors!):

"Only pick your nose when you're alone in your room w/the door shut. And NEVER tell me about it."

One day, my daughter (age 2 at the time) disappeared & didn't respond to my calling "what are you up to, sweetie?". I found her (door open)sitting on her bed, one finger up her nose."

jessica jespersen said...

What an obedient child you have Viv! haa haa!--j