Monday, June 15, 2009

Frogging and Fencing

These are the two main activities around here lately; trolling the ponds for frogs and helping dad put up fencing for the goats who are all greatly pregnant and due. Long live the extended summer break. :)




































4 comments:

paige said...

So cute! Is it easy to get WEs on your back in that wrap?

stephanie said...

How fun is that! My kids love going to my in-laws and hunting for frogs and whatever other "critters" they can find.
I was going to ask the same question as Paige about Wes on your back. Did you have help?

jessica jespersen said...

It was super easy. I put him in the sling in front, got him positioned really good and then just shifted him to the back as I tightened the top rail so that he couldn't lean and do a back-flip. It worked really slick. Sadie likes to be carried in it that way too.-j :)

mamalena said...

Beautiful pictures Jess...