Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today I...

-Made breakfast biscuits for 9 people.
-Drank a STRONG coffee.
-Took 6 kids and a young adult to a 2 hour dentist appointment for 4 kids starting at 9 am.
-Had an impromptu weiner/marshmallow roast around a campfire with my kids, where the cat and the fire got the lion's share of the weiners by accident.
-Bathed/nursed/napped the baby.
-Made 2 batches of raspberry jam and 5 loaves of bread.
-Played in the baby pool with Wes while watching the other 5 kids try to beat our friend Autumn at Basketball "Bump".
-Made lemonade.
-Cleaned.
-Read to Sadie.
-Put the little ones down for a nap.
-Went out on a date with my husband and firstborn.
-Came home and quadded with Curt, Wes and Robin up to a cousin's new house to check the building progress.
-Had an evening campfire and talked.
-Bathed/showered 4 out of 6 kids... so far.
-Snacked up the kids.
-Tucked in the kids.
-Cleaned up the kitchen for the (hopefully) last time today.
-Turned on the dishwasher...for the 5th time(?) today
-Regretted not keeping up with laundry.
-Vowed to get my room clean tomorrow.
-Sat down and thought about reading.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh goodness! What time did you get up to fit that all in? I think a 5 hour nap and a day at the spa is in order for you!

Lori-Dawn said...

Oh my word....you accomplished in one day what I like to get done in a week...LOL

Laurianne said...

You amaze me, Jess! I don't know how you get it all done. I get tired just reading your blogs!

jessica jespersen said...

hah! I've been so busy that i haven't had time to blog lately so decided to copy my neice Cairo's blog from this week and point form my day's activity. No wonder i've been sleeping like a log lately. If only Wesley would start sleeping better again!--j