Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The morning game show
Usually, in the mornings, i roll out of bed and start working in my pajamas. When I've had my breakfast and got all the machines running, i sneak off for my shower. This morning, bright and early, two children were crawling on the counter to devour the last of the brownies from last night's snack (directly out of the pan with spoons) two were helping unload the dishwasher and two were stalking Curt to make sure he wouldn't do chores without them. I was dumping clean dishes on the counter and filling the washer with a new load. (I'm never *done* doing dishes it seems.) We have a wall of cupboards and the kids always leave them all open after putting away the dishes. I walked over and shut them all one after the other. Curt walked into the kitchen and i comented "I always feel like vana white when i do that." He smiled. "Yeah, You LOOK like Vana White." I looked down at my disheveled droopiness; barefeet, hair askew, looking at him through my dirty glasses. "Thanks!" I laugh in my crazy woman voice. (someone is not going to win the bonus round)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
HA HA HA HA!! :)
So good to see a post from you again - been missing your blogging!
ROFL,
love it!!!
:)
Nice.
So does that make Curt Pat Sajak?
hah! I suppose it should! -j
Post a Comment