Sadie was tired after our quick nacho/pizza dinner tonight so asked to snuggle on the bed with me. I packed scads of poofy pillows around my achingly huge and pregnant body on the bed and she gathered a little quilt to snuggle up under and we cuddled. Our foreheads touched, my arm was around her. Her eyes closed and i marveled at her tiny face and beautiful freckles. Then, without opening her eyes came her announcement "I don't like that chip smell in your breath. That smells bad."
"Oh! Sorry Sadie." I turned away.
"No!...no... It's okay, you can put your face there." (she covered her mouth) "I'll just barf in my mouth."
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
bahaha!
ewww :)
just love those tender moments...haha
ROFL, seriously??? She SAID that??? hee hee what a darling!
Sacrificial love. Ha ha ha ha! The trade off for the cuddle must have been worth it.
What a sacrifice. Very proud of you, Sadie :)
I LOVE her!!! We get that reaction a lot from Liv. She now has full conversations with her hand over her nose and mouth at bedtime. So endearing.
Post a Comment