. See my "baby bump"? :) The belt gets shorter and the skirt tighter (unfortunately) the closer we get to performance dates.The 3 little girls insisted on having a make-up/hair/dress-up day yesterday as i was doing the same getting ready to go to rehearsal. Wesley got the brunt of the lipstick abuse.

I've been involved in preparation for a musical dessert theatre production at our church for some months now and it's finally coming down to the wire! Three more weeks till opening night. The drama tells the story of a husband and wife who run a diner in Spruce Grove from the 40's till the present and how God uses their lives to affect the community around them even though they don't necessarily feel like they have "much to offer". I am part of a group of singers that herald each decade in with period music. It's going to be a blast.



6 comments:
That sounds like SO much fun!!!!
Which church are you guys attending?
M.
That sounds sooo fun! Anyone video taping it??
Alliance. :) I think they do tape them. Two years ago they did a pioneer drama that was fantastic and my kids did fiddling during the intermission and prelude.-j
No! i can't see your "baby bump" yet!! Take another pic where we can see!! You look awesome! :)
First of all...you look AMAZING! I have only had 2 kids and I never, ever looked that good;-) Foxy! Secondly, I am blown away by the beauty of your children...little cherubs all! Forget the travelling group of fiddlers...hire them out as child models and live off them;-) Hee hee. Lx
Yes...I noticed your little bump right away....hehe...but you still look pretty cute in that uniform!
Post a Comment