Because I haven't written in so long and I'm exhausted... here are links to what I've been up to with my sisters lately. Sadie is in the hospital for the second night in a row running tests, sending away blood to the states to check her hormones. Curt and I are tag teaming so that we are with her the whole time. Sometimes you go through life holding your breath. That's me right now! I'm thankful for the bright spot of excitement the past couple weeks in preparation for this event at the Shaw.
http://sojourner-ephraim.blogspot.com/2009/04/premiers-prayer-breakfast-take-1.html#linkshttp://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mamazee
4 comments:
My heart goes out to you my friend. I know you are holding your head high and pulling it all together for everyone elses sake. I also know that inside you are struggling for air. It is o.k for you to be strong for everyone else but it is also o.k for you to lay it all out in front of the ones that love you. I should have gave you a big hug when I saw you last. Our deepest prayers are for you, Curt, and Sadie.
Yep - jess - i'm hoping that bear hunting trip comes really really soon. i love you ... & we are aching with you.
Praying for answers and peace this morning.
p.s. i am doing a THREE PART SERIES on the breakfast!! How much of a nerd am i?? haaa haaaaa.
haa haa Paige! I will have to keep linking to your blog. ;) --j
Post a Comment