Monday, April 27, 2009
King...er Queen of the Castle
Curt took Darren in for his routine EEG at the Stollery this afternoon so it's just us girls at home...and Wes. :) The girls have been having a raucous time playing games upstairs together. I had to turn off the baby monitor as it was picking up their craziness and blasting it through the house louder than my vacuum cleaner. Suddenly Carrie comes down the stairs. "I LOVE taking Darren's place as the OLDEST when he's gone!" Then she climbed up on the couch and announced in a blasting English accent, "SIBLINGS!!!... FETCH ME SOMETHING TO DRINK AND A LAAAARGE PIECE OF PIE!!!" I looked up at her flushed face and shredded braids standing there in her baseball uniform. She is in her glory. Too bad Darren will be coming home so soon to de-throne her. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yes...well at least she refers to them as siblings and not subjects like her cousin Wyatt...haha.
Post a Comment