The promise is greater than "new circumstance"...
Isaiah 40:31
31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Waiting on the One who holds me together.... As a science lesson/second bible study today, we watched Louie Giglio's session "How Great is Our God". That, coupled with my reading of Werner Keller's book "The Bible as History - A Confirmation of the Book of Books", has been such an encouragement to me this week. I disconnected from Facebook for now as I've been feeling so discouraged and distracted and figured I needed to just pull back and focus again on the things I want so much to *be* my focus... "Forgetting what is behind"... I'm going to "press on"...and wait on the Lord as He shows me exactly *how* to wait. It's not my forte... To wait... But the promise Is worth the lesson in discipline.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was just thinking of "turning off" for a bit myself. A good idea, i think. A focusing of the mind.
Lx
Post a Comment