Friday, October 23, 2009
Who wants to lick off the beaters?
While studying Australia, we found a dessert recipe called Lamingtons that we thought we would try out. It was an eggy white cake, cut up into tiny squares, drizzled with runny chocolate sauce and rolled in coconut. I'm sorry, but anything drizzled in chocolate and kissed with coconut makes me dizzy. YUMM. As we were drizzling chocolate on the forked squares, Sadie accidentally drizzled chocolate all over her dress and leg. She cheerfully yelled out, "Who wants to lick off my leeeegs!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
haha! - cute!
SOOO funny!
This sounds like a dessert I had recently... care to share a recipe? :)
(Good to see you posting again!)
M.
HOoray! you finally posted on your blog! I been missing you :)
Sounds like something i'm not supposed to eat, but man... chocolate..... mmmmm...
Post a Comment