Despite having a recieving blanket tightly tied around her head as she helped paint the playhouse, Sadie still managed to get paint in her hair. She decided that instead of combing it out, i should just cut it. She had already given herself some bangs a couple months ago so I agreed to finish her job. :) I'm a big fan of the 3 year old "bob" haircut anyways. Less knots and...it's just plain cute. Sunday, September 6, 2009
Sadie's new 'do
Despite having a recieving blanket tightly tied around her head as she helped paint the playhouse, Sadie still managed to get paint in her hair. She decided that instead of combing it out, i should just cut it. She had already given herself some bangs a couple months ago so I agreed to finish her job. :) I'm a big fan of the 3 year old "bob" haircut anyways. Less knots and...it's just plain cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
darn tootin' cute!
A...you're adorable!
have you ever heard that song "I Feel Pretty"?
that's what those pictures remind me of...
and
"I Enjoy Being a Girl"
she's such a honey...
i love that haircut too!!! how 'bout some pics of the playhouse too?
She is SOOO darn cute!!
Post a Comment