Friday, April 27, 2012

Sleepy week

A few of the kids have had sore throats this week including Sadie. What a couple "Halls" fixed for the others, is taking 3-4 hour naps for Sadie. School and piano lessons are being passed over and hoping the fresh air during her "up" times will revive her tired little body some. Enlisted Gramps today to tutor my Darren in some math concepts as I get caught up in housework and feel the impending headache descending. The other kids have been enjoying the schizophrenic Alberta weather. Sunburns, snow, sprinklers and bathing suits, rain, toques, mud puddles and rubber boots and the first 2 mosquitoes of the season.... I can hear frogs in our ponds and it makes my heart race. Summer is coming.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Sleep is so restorative. I pray that during all these cozy naps and summery snoozes that her body is healing and getting stronger. Lx