Thursday, December 29, 2011

Unashamed

Sitting on the couch with the whole family watching "Madagascar", Sadie suddenly plugs her nose and asks, "Okay!! Who farted!?". Without skipping a beat, 2 yr old Wes announces in a powerfully confident voice, "It was ME!!! ......AAAAND, I *pick* mine nose.... AAAAAND..... I ATE IT!!!". He gives her an angry stare for a moment. Her hand falls from her nose..... and movie watching resumes.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Ha ha ha ha. Take THAT sister. I am not only smelly, I am disgusting too...and proud of it!

I think watching a movie with 7 kids, the movie is often the least interesting thing!

Lx

stephanie said...

I love your kids! You are such a blessed woman!

I have *nominated* you as one of my favorite blogs and you can find it here:

www.homeschoolingmamaof4.blogspot.com

It's like a blog-train. You can find new blogs that are of interest to you! It's not a scam, just something fun that I thought I'd try!

Stephanie