Saturday, November 19, 2011

Text- Talk

As we were going out the door to go to church tonight, Wes unloads his tiny pockets at the doorway.
Wes: "I Has MONEY!"  (pennies, dimes and nickles roll on the wood floor)
me: "Where did you get that money Wes?  Did you take it from dad's drawer??"
Darren: "He's been stealing from everyone's room lately...B.T.W. mom."
I look up at Darren.
me: "Um... don't say that."
Darren:  "What?!   BTW...By... The ... Way...?"
me:  "I know...  It's just weird to talk like you are texting."
Darren:  (laughing in his deep deep teen voice)
Sadie:  "He stole that money from Ellie's room!  I saw him do it!" 
me:  "Let me guess F..Y..I?"
Sadie:  NO!!!  silly!  It's E.. L.. L.. I.. E!!"

3 comments:

mamalena said...

haha...he's bilingual...

mamazee said...

Love it! When my kids are imitating someone who is inexperienced on the computer, they will pronounce "the" as "teh" :)

Lesley said...

LOL