I was preparing pork chops and rice tonight for dinner and Sadie walked past me with a little white bowl filled to the brim with raw rice grains. "I'm going to hide these ALL over the house and then we can go find them!!" (*big happy grin*)
At the dinner table today Darren was teasing Wesley. Wes was trying to tease him back by yelling "Don't Robin!" "Don't Carrie!!" Darren looked at the rest of us. "See? That just proves that I am Everyone and Everything to him!"
...perspective. :)
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ha....I'm glad you got her before she hid it all over the house....so funny.
Heeeeeeee heeee! (extra eeeeeeeeees to defeat spell check!). Overheard at my house " it's easy to get S and L to fight. Just say "Silas, get my iPod" and "Lulu, fight him for it". Nice, Haven!
Ps Wy is coming to conference...
ROFL, very funny!
Post a Comment